Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Christmas Cards !!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ~* Empress *~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Hey Ya'll.I know I never post topics on here anymore and I wouldn't be surprised if anyone didn't reply to this..*LOL

    I love Christmas and I love Christmas Cards.Now,I know Ya'll have gotten some cards over the last few weeks,email,mail and such.Well I wanna know which inscription was your favorite out of all the cards you got.

    So people let's hear them !!!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ~* Empress *~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My favorite one so far goes like this :::

    We all become children at Christmas,
    it seems,
    Remembering our hopes and innocent dreams
    of Santa and reindeer and toys galore--
    At Christmas it's good to be children once more.


    I just want to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you.God bless you and your families during this lovely time of year !!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ~THE INVISIBLE MAN~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 21st, 2001
    Posts
    100
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <TABLE style="FILTER: glow(color=blue strength=4)"><font size="4" color="red" face="Antique">Let the word of God fill your heart this holliday season! tongue biggrin tongue</font></table>

    ------------------
    This hour I tell things in confidence,
    I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you. ?Walt Whitman?

  4. #4
    Cowboy's Baby
    Guest Cowboy's Baby's Avatar

    Post

    Empyyyyyyy*hugs yah*....I got a card for my sisters boy friend....it's a guy throwin snowballs at a snow man and then he turns around and the snowman throws his head at the guy and knocks him on his tush......the inside says....I hope your holiday season is full of surprises!

    Thanks for kinda callin that to my atttention Leo*pets the lioness*

    ------------------


    [This message has been edited by Cowboy's Baby (edited December 18, 2001).]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ---------->boy fried

    mmmmmmmmmm fried boy........*licks lips*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Mystic(F)uel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2001
    Posts
    282
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i got this card one year, had a picture on the front of a snowman lookin' in his stocking...inside had a picture of the same snowman, he found coal in his stocking, put them where his eyes go & was yelling 'I can see! I can see!' completely cracked me up... biggrin

    but what i really REALLY love is anything that puts Santa with Baby Jesus...had a card one time...picture of a church on the front with Santa going in...inside had him kneeling in front of the baby in the manger...i absolutely love that stuff. it combines the real reasons with the ones we've made up over the years. biggrin

    ------------------
    As night takes the day, we offer this light. We are true to the Way and stand for the right. Truth here is done, a circle of one. This hour is our last upon this ground. Present, future, past, we will not be found. Strength not rue, a circle of two.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Every light that shines helps dissolve the darkness... Let us always welcome the light, wherever we may find it"

    ------------------
    Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Paige420's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *clears my throat*

    "DON'T FEED THE REINDEER CHILLI!"

    biggrin

    ------------------
    When they came for the communists, I wasn't a communist, so I did nothing.
    When they came for the Jews, I wasn't Jewish, so I did nothing.
    Then they came for teh Gypsies, but I wasn't Gypsy, so I did nothing.
    And then they came for me, and there was no one left to do anything.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •